1. The Buyer shall in any case have the right to withdraw from the contract entered into, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 (fourteen) working days, starting from the day of receipt of the purchased goods.
2. If the trader fails to comply with the obligations to provide information on the existence, conditions and terms for the return or withdrawal of the goods in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal under Art. 52 of the Consumer Code, the period for exercising the right of withdrawal is 12 (twelve) months from the end of the initial withdrawal period and starts from the day on which the Consumer receives the goods. or by fax to 095 8880101 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, provided that such communications are confirmed by sending a registered letter with return receipt to Agrisicilia S.p.A. – C.da Vignale, 7 – 95032 Belpasso (CT) – Italy within 48 (forty-eight) hours. The postmark of the receipt issued will be authentic between the Parties. For the purposes of exercising the right of withdrawal, the sending of the communication may be validly replaced by the return of the purchased goods, provided that they are in the same condition. The date of delivery to the post office or forwarding agent will be valid between the Parties.
3. If the Buyer decides to exercise the right of withdrawal, he/she must inform the Seller by registered letter with return receipt to the following address
4. The return of the goods must take place in any case within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the goods. In any case, to be entitled to a full refund of the price paid, the goods must be returned undamaged and, in any case, in normal condition.
5. The Buyer may not exercise this right of withdrawal for contracts for the purchase of sealed audiovisual products or computer software that have been opened by him, as well as for products that are custom-made or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, for the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines, as well as for goods whose price is linked to fluctuations in financial market rates that the professional is unable to control, and in any other case provided for in Art. 55 of the Consumer Code.
6. The only costs borne by the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal under this Article shall be the direct costs of returning the goods to the supplier, unless the supplier agrees to pay them.
7. The Supplier will refund free of charge the full amount paid by the Purchaser within 30 (thirty) days after receipt of the notice of withdrawal.
8. Upon receipt of the notice by which the Purchaser communicates the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the Parties to this contract shall be dissolved from their mutual obligations, subject to the provisions of the preceding paragraphs of this Article.
Agrisicilia S.p.A. – C.da Vignale, 7-95032 Belpasso (CT) – Italy